Fukushima Commemorative Indian Point Peace Walk – Sunday, March 13, (9:45, Daylight Saving Time)
In observance of the 5th Anniversary of the Ongoing Nuclear Disaster at Fukushima Daiichi
BE SURE TO SET YOUR CLOCKS AHEAD!
Meet at Peekskill Train Station @ 9:45 AM, Start Walking to Indian Point @ 10 AM
Metro North Hudson Line schedule (Sat, Sun, Holidays):
from North (Duchess and Putnam Counties)
– leave Poughkeepsie 8:37 AM (stops at New hamburg, Beacon)
– arrive Peekskill – 9:15 AM
– leave Poughkeepsie 8:50 AM (stops at New Hamburg, Beacon, Cold Spring, Garrison)
– arrive Peekskill – 9:31
from South (NYC)
– leave Grand Central Station 8:43 AM, lv 125th St 8:54 AM (stops at Tarrytown, Ossining, Croton Harmon)
– arrive Peekskill – 9:48 AM
Start walking to Indian Point by 10 AM, Daylight Savings Time!
Start LEAVING Indian Point by 11:45!